Sunday, April 18, 2010

Body Shopping

Well after hunting down more leads than I care to mention on a car or body to build my Graffiti Coupe I come to find out that there tons of people who think Milner drove a Model A. That's understandable to the untrained eye but I have ran into guys who will stand and argue that Big John's coupe was a three window????

After cashing out my retirement fund I purchased this diamond in the rough. And I do mean ROUGH!


Turns out The car was bought new and was driven by the original owner until sometime in the 1950's. Then his son took over the wheel and built it into a hot rod that he drove into the 1970's. Keeping it all in the family the coupe was then passed to his son who planned on rebuilding the car yet again. The car was disassembled and sat in a garage for years until all interest in coupe was lost. It then quickly passed through two dreamers who found it to be a bigger project than they wanted to do and I ended up buying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment